Wordless Wednesday

4th entry
Project Blue
brought to you by Anna

‹ ›

• ShellyNo Gravatar says:

You’re making me want to buy a ticket to Hawaii, really pretty shot!

• RobertNo Gravatar says:

Your title kills me. As you’ll soon see, I was back in the garage making my blue shots. All you had to do was stick your head outside and capture what God painted for you!

• GattinaNo Gravatar says:

You show me a sunset just when I am getting up, but that doesn’t matter it’s so beautiful that I imagine it’s a sunrise !

• Jules~No Gravatar says:

No way, surely you could never tire of those georgeous sunsets. I know you are just having fun.
    Maybe with the summer freedoms, you and OC might try out the snorkling waters.

Gosh I just drifted off in thought and floated back to a time of remembering. We were at Bellows Beach and I was between 3-4 years old. My dad had me out floating on the water on a body raft and I looked over the side and saw my mom swim under me in her yellow swim suit with red flowers and she had her sunglasses on. The water was so clear. I can still remember how the ripples in the water made light shadows on the sand below. Funny the things we remember. Goodnight friend.

• AliceNo Gravatar says:

{standing here with my lips sealed… wanting to tell you just how beautiful this photo is, but can’t…. it’s Wordless Wednesday!! So here I stand, silent as I assure myself that you already know how beautiful the photo is.}

• MelliNo Gravatar says:

I really DO feel so sorry for you….

• BrianNo Gravatar says:

Bad Quill, teasing us like that. 🙂

Just try and get me to visit you now.

I have come to realize that yours is a malicious evil spirit. Does OC know?

• julianaNo Gravatar says:

ah… i’m jealous 😉

• Dr. JohnNo Gravatar says:

Beautiful sunset. Now if our clouds would move out we might see one.

• CarlettaNo Gravatar says:

…and another beautiful one it is!

• Jamie DawnNo Gravatar says:

Ho Hum???
    Are you kidding me??!!

🙂

• neaNo Gravatar says:

I guess it could be true, huh, if you see something every day, soon you might take it for granted, but I seriously doubt you will ever take the beauty of Hawaii for granted. haha. Just to lovely…..

• PaulineNo Gravatar says:

Such beauty….I want to be there, sitting on the ground, breathing in each beautiful bit of heaven that is placed before me.

• BillNo Gravatar says:

Another wonderful picture quilly, I love looking at the sea. One of these times you must find us a Sunrise

Thanks for sharing

• MarNo Gravatar says:

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Shelly — I’ll pick you up at the airport. When does your flight land?

Robert — I was being facetious. I love Hawaii and cherish the sunsets.

Gattina — well, color-wise, this one even looked a bit like a sunrise to me.

Jules — OC won’t have many summer freedoms. He is working on a major research project [bio-fuels] and it’s nose to the grindstone.

Alice — YOU may speak. I may not!

Melli — I SAW THAT! I saw you roll your eyes! Sarcasm is a sin, you know!

Brian — would you and Diane like to come visit? (There. I tried.)

Doug — I do believe he has noticed, yes. But since I mostly direct it at you, he doesn’t seem to mind. 🙂

Juliana — finally! Now I can relax …..

Dr. John — Well, at least the snow finally left.

Carletta — thank you.

JD — YES!

Nea — almost every day I look out a window (car, home, classroom) and marvel, I live in Hawaii!”

Pauline — if you ever get here, you have a place to stay.

Bill — you made almost the same comment just a couple of days ago and I explained why there are no sunrises then.

Mar — why thank you. Now, what did you think of the sunset?

• Kelly AnnNo Gravatar says:

All I can say is “Oh my word” There are no words to explain how beautiful your picture is.

Kelly Ann — the views in Hawaii are so much MORE than film can possibly capture.

• CrazyCathNo Gravatar says:

Hohum? I could never get bored with that. It looks so tranquil.

Trust me, Cath, I am not bored. I was being facetious. Sunset is my favorite time of day.

Next Post